Sunday, June 12, 2005

A week later...

I would love to tell you about the Scott's party and the incident at the Tiki Bar, however you will have to ask someone conscious...

On a brighter note...

On Saturday we celebrated Delaney's 2nd birthday at the Ice Zone. Thanks to Kathy's stroke of genius we were not in the storm that was passing by. I wanted to have a barbeque, but nooooooo. We had to be inside and away from the rain, thunder, lightening and subsquent humidity. The only problem that we had was that just after we got to the rink the power on our side of the mall was knocked out. After the 3007th round of Kumbaya (2 hours), the lights came on. This was not only a relief to us, but for the compressors which had just gotten down to the temperature that we wanted after being out for three days!!

Everyone seemed to have fun skating after the blackout and I guess all's well that ends well.

As a side note, Larry found yet another reason not to see Delaney on skates. Steph and Roy saw her, but where was Larry? East Coast - so he says...

4 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

Funny thing, that. I really did ask for this road trip just so I could avoid seeing that sweet little girl on skates. Just like walking out of the rink when you guys were walking in cuz "I had to go to work." yeah right, i made that up, so I could go home and sleep. As a matter of fact, I am not really in syracuse at all, i am hiding in the little storage space behind the laundry room so no one can find me.

Hell, for that matter, I really don't have a job(except love slave).

BTW is it true about neal? that really sucks. Also, glad to hear things went well. after talking to steph, i was wondering.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Captain Icehole said...

Yes, sadly it is true about Neal. The whole thing is pretty fucked up. I should be able to call you later today - after work (needless to say)...

1:08 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

Roy kinda outlined it for me. It sounds like they still had his neck on the block form back when.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

Larry, you really do have to see Delaney on skates. What's really a crime is that you didn't see her OR Abby. So cute.

Joe, sorry that Kristi and I left a little early. I think we were both just tired. I know as soon as I got home, I crashed for a three-hour nap. So sad. :) But I hope Delaney liked her present - I totally forgot that we hadn't seen her open anything before we left! I'm an idiot... :)

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home