Friday, January 12, 2007

Update

I doubt anyone will check this, but just in case, here goes...

Since the last update, my beloved Cardinals won the World Series!! Suck it, naysayers!!! My kids are growing up waaaaay too fast and I am babysitting my friends two children Monday through Friday. It is really enjoyable. Also Kathy and I went on a cruise with said friends and obviously had a blast. Since I love technology, check out the video below. Christmas was great. The kids make it soooo much more fun. I love seeing it through their eyes. Truely awesome!! Anyway, here's the first in what is hopefully a series...

Click here to check it out here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

Aww - I miss you guys. We need to figure out some time to get together soon. Let me know what works for you. My only free nights are really Friday or Saturday, maybe even Sunday night. Other than that, I work til 8:00 on weeknights.

And I want to see the kids on their power wheels or whatever. I'm sure that was a blast to watch. :)

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home