Monday, July 25, 2005

Long time no post

First off, I'm not dead. It has been a long time since my last post, though.

Anyway, not much has rally changed lately. I am currently working on a speech for my brother's wedding on Saturday. I am a little nervous even though this will be the fourth such speech I have done. However, this one is for my brother. It has to be the best. That is when it starts to get scary for me.

In the meantime, my wife's birthday was today. She got some good stuff, but I am most proud of the easy dessert that I made for her. It was really easy, but oh so good. It consisted of me unwrapping ice cream sandwiches and burying them under hot fudge, whipped cream and pieces of Oreo's. It tasted alot like an ice cream cake. YUMMY!!! She really liked it and that made me feel pretty damn good.

Speaking of feeling pretty damn good, we played poker at a friend of ours house on Friday night. In the first ten minutes I lost with a straight to a higher straight, a four of a kind to a higher four of a kind and a flush to a full house. I was down 80% of my starting cash ten minutes in!! Long story short, at the nights end, I more than tripled my starting cash!

Anyway, now we are caught up for the most part. Exciting, eh?

2 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

What did you end up getting Kathy?

8:02 PM  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

Yay, Joe's back! :)

But I feel like such a shit. I totally forgot Kathy's birthday. We'll have to get together soon - we don't hardly see each other anymore! Sophie & Owen's birthday party was the first time I got to see Kathy in a loooong time. *sniff* I miss my buddy!

Good luck with the speech. I completely forgot that Brad's wedding was this weekend. I'm sure whatever you say, it'll be great. After all, you and I share a brain, so it's GOTTA be good. :)

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home