Monday, October 31, 2005

Some random thoughts

Why is there a TV timeout after the first kick-off of a football game?
I hate employees that do not show up for their shifts.
I love Al MacInnis in a completely heterosexual way. In a word "Classy".
Besides Christmas, there is no better holiday season than Halloween?
Roger cracks me up.
So does Pumpkin Nuts.
I made an old friend of my Mom's, Mary Beth, feel old.
My sister being 21 and graduating from undergrad make me feel old!
I have a great wife and the kids have an even better Mommy.
Seriously, does anybody know the answer to the kick-off question?
I cannot wait to move.
I can think of at least 6 employees at work that need to make more money.
I hate lying bosses.
Driving a Segway was fun.
Driving a Segway was terrifying.
My niece and nephew need more attention, consideration and compassion from their Mom.
I thought that I was doing a good job of watching my mouth around my kids.
Delaney said, "You have to be fucking kidding me!". OOPS!
I believe that I am rambling.
SOMEBODY ANSWER MY QUESTION ABOUT THE KICK-OFFS!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

Dude, it's all about the benjamins.

I still think you could cut the sexual tension with a knife.

12:43 AM  
Blogger Captain Icehole said...

You, sir, are disgusting!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home