Saturday, September 03, 2005

Liquid Gold???

Kathy and I love to go to Arby's once every few months. Every time that we go we have the same issue. Here is the exchange:

Arby's Drive-thru employee: "Would you like any Arby's Sauce or Horsey Sauce?

Me: Yes. ALOT of Arby's Sauce and some Horsey Sauce. (Emphasis on ALOT)

A D-T E: (Turns back or bends down to throw sauces into bag) OK, there you go.

Now, at this point, I KNOW that they did not put ALOT of Arby's Sauce in the Bag. I give the bag to Kathy for inspection as I pull into a parking space. Sure enough, 5 Arby's Sauces and 10 Horsey Sauces.

Now Kathy's part is set in motion. She marches in and explains that we asked for ALOT of Arby's Sauce yet we received 5 for the 5 sandwiches that we ordered. Kathy puts 3 on a sandwich! They give us 5 total!!

No matter when we go, who is working or which location we go to, this is always the scenario. Obviously, they are instructed to not give them out generously. I have seriously thought about just walking in and stealing one of their bottles from the tables!! It is not gold, people!! Loosen up on the Arby's Sauce!! AAAGGGHHH!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Captain Icehole said...

I *love* Whitey's!!

8:29 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

but, maybe it is gold. OOOOOOH. dude we need to go in there and steal some just in case.

I'm a whitey, do you love me?

2:21 PM  
Blogger Penny said...

What the heck is "horsey" sauce? The visual I'm getting is just too gross to explain, but I don't think I'm going to ever eat at Arby's.

Ever.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home