Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The New Larry

Recently, Larry has been unable to come up to the rink for Happy Wednesday's. We were disturbed by this at first, but quickly realized that the void had been nearly immediately fulfilled by Big Joe!!

How fortunate were we that Big Joe had happened to start enjoying the Happy Wednesday festivites just as Larry was getting fitted for his skirts. I mean, I am sure that the bras, in Larry's case a 34c ( a BIG handful), are working out famously for him, but we needed to fill the void.

So as Larry is exfoliating his T-zone and giving himself a Brazilian Wax, Big Joe is here with us and has brought along the newest member of "Mascot Club", Face.

Welcome Big Joe and Face...

3 Comments:

Blogger Pumpkin Nutz said...

The MASCOT CLUB will take on and beat any other club EVER!!!

10:46 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

BASTARDS!

Damn, not only did you bastardize head with that "no bodied" two-dimensional piece of green paper, but, now I have the A-Team theme song running through my head along with the words "Wipe your butt, wipe your butt..." you can sing anything to that tune. ARGH!

5:32 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

Jamie, I really dont feel the need to join something, especially if it costs $500, however, if I feel the need to throw up the ^ I will, without payment.

Sincerely yours,
The shepard among sheep

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home